Monday, January 26, 2009

FOR SPORTS FANS

Earlier today I read an article and I thought I would share it with you. It's about a coach who was fired. Share your thoughts on what you think about the whole ordeal.
Of course, you don't have to be a sports fan to have an opinion on the matter...so everyone should feel free to share their thoughts. And tomorrow or even later tonight I should have another Rob Bell reflection to share.
Until then...enjoy and write a comment on the above article-the link is in bold.

1 comment:

B. Obermeier said...

heard about that, I can't believe the coach was fired if anything they should have gotten a talking too, that is a pure judgement call and sounds like the person in charge just has a kind heart and felt sorry for the other team, but you don't fire a coach like that to me THAT is unethical. Their job is to coach not care about the hurting the other team's feelings.