Saturday, November 30, 2013

FAMILY TYPHOON COVERAGE

While I know that we aren't the only ones in America, let alone South Dakota that have family and friends in the Philippines. I thought I would share some links to articles that have been shared or posted in regards to my family. You will find a link from the Dakotas United Methodist Conference, Sioux Falls Seminary, and the Argus Leader-the Sioux Falls Newspaper.
I am grateful for the coverage and awareness. And while I would selfishly want folks to support my efforts concerning my family, I know that I am not the only one with family who have lost everything. Please know that any money that is sent goes directly towards sending my family (myself, Holly, and Noah) to the Philippines and that anything else above and beyond goes directly to my extended family-parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Simply click on the pictures below to be taken to the articles. Again, thank you for your support, your thoughts, and prayers. 













No comments: