Monday, December 8, 2008

Be Safe

Today's blog is different because it's about something outside of ministry...I'm worried about everyone who's driving today and tomorrow. The weather isn't going to be pretty later and I'm hoping that everyone stays safe.
Please allow yourself plenty of time to get to one place or another. If you don't have a 4x4 vehicle, remember that you can drive in 3rd or 2nd gear. Take your time-even if you're running late. I think I speak for your boss when I say they'd rather have you late due to weather and driving conditions than in a ditch or even worse.
So my prayer for today-since I know we're gonna get hit this afternoon, is that everyone remains safe and plans ahead. If you're traveling further and have a commute, then have your winter survival kit fully stocked-just in case, and if you're driving in town, remember, just because you have a green light doesn't mean you shouldn't look both ways-someone way be sliding your way because they didn't plan on the red light.
Perhaps later today I will write an actual blog about something 'spiritual' for you to chew on, but for now...chew on this: BE SAFE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that you care so much for others.