Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PRE-MISSION TRIP LOG

Holly and I just got done packing! We're about 98% done really, I mean, there are somethings that we plan to use tomorrow and Friday before we leave...but we're pretty much packed.
I went to Facebook and wrote a little something and I thought I would share it:
I am excited for this upcoming experience with the young minds of the future...may God touch their hearts and they be changed for the better...because God cares too much to leave them as they are. JEREMIAH 18:1-6
I realized after I wrote it that I forgot something very important (I later changed in on Facebook too)...that it wasn't just the youth going on this Mission Trip that God wants to change-it's all of us. He cares too much to leave US where WE are in our lives. Some of us are content and have 'lost the fire' and motivation that we once had-in our relationship with God, our hobbies, our families, and our friends.
I think it's time that we all re-read Jeremiah 18:1-6 (heck, read the whole chapter!).
Please pray for us all going on this Mission Trip-pray that some might have that 'mountain top' experience and be changed, wanting to go deeper in their journey.

No comments: