Monday, November 24, 2008

CRAZY LOVE

I mentioned Francis Chan earlier in one of my posts, but I've been reading more of his latest book: Crazy Love. I mean what else am I going to do while I'm waiting in the Airport-aside from blogging? Well, he's got an awesome resource for everyone online. So if you're not too busy check out this awesome website:
http://www.crazylovebook.com/
You won't be sorry that you did, but I encourage you to keep an open mind because Francis Chan has a tendency to hit you in the face with things you never really thought about. So don't be offended, remain open.
Let me know your thoughts of the website...write a comment.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi, I’ve noticed that you’ve blogged about Crazy Love, by Francis Chan. Just wanted you to know that the videos to accompany the book are now available to download at:
http://www.crazylovebook.com/videos

Also, a Crazy Love small group dvd with never-before-seen content will be available in January. Because of your wonderful blog post about the book, I’d like to offer you a free pre-release copy of the dvd to review. Please email me your address, and I’d be happy to send it. Thanks!

Angela.Ralston@davidccook.com